Friday, October 10, 2014

Blinded By Betrayal by Izzibella Beau



***Blurb***


Ayma and Colton have been through many challenges in their one year together. They’ve faced more obstacles since becoming a couple than most people will see in their entire lifetime. Can they overcome the ex-girlfriend factor, the introduction of Colton’s child from another woman, a new love interest, and the possibility of something being wrong with their own unborn baby? Their lives will never be the same after more lies are told and secrets are revealed. The one thing Ayma could never see coming is the heartbreak of being betrayed by the one who is supposed to love her the most. Will she be able to forgive the past in order to preserve their future? Can their love survive the biggest challenge of their young lives? Hearts will be broken, lives will be destroyed, but in the end they will discover that new beginnings come from another new beginning’s end. 

***Excerpt***

Okay, let’s try this resting thing again. I was almost asleep once again when I heard my door slowly opening. There was always this little creak that sounded when it had been opened just so far. I kept my eyes shut, guessing that it was the nursing aide coming back for her pen. After no one said anything and no other sounds were made, I slowly squinted my eyes open.
“What the fuck are you doing here?” I hissed out in a whispery voice to Colton who was standing by the window.
“Shhh!” he whispered right back to me in the same tone that I had used. “We have to talk and I’m not leaving until we do.” He came and sat down on the chair that everyone seemed to favorite when they visited.
“I don’t want to talk to you. I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. There, easy conversation, now you can go.” I shooed him away with my hand.
“Well, guess I’ll sit here all night, until you decide to listen to me.” Colton leaned back in his chair and pretended to watch the TV. I moved my hand to the side of the bed so I could press the button to have the nurse come back, maybe they could make him leave. “Ayma, don’t.” He obviously knew what I was moving my hand to do.
We sat in silence. Well, he sat and I lay in my bed, for a good half hour. The show that was on when he first came in had rolling credits now. Colton started to hum some tune that I had no idea what it was. All I knew was that it was annoying and getting me frustrated.
“Will you stop it?” I gave him an evil glare. He stopped his humming, but had a smirk on his face, like he was happy that he irritated me. “You can go now.” I pointed toward the door. Colton just shook his head no and stared at the TV screen. “Don’t you have to go over Kennedy’s or something?” I knew I was breaking my vow of silence, but his presence here just kept me irritated to a point where I couldn’t stop my mouth.
http://amzn.to/Vxi9Hb
***Bio***
Izzibella Beau is an author with Beau Coup LLC. She resides on a small farm with her husband and 31 children; 3 biological and 28 canine. Ms. Beau has a master degree in Criminal Justice and many graduate hours in the disciplines of social service and education. Ms. Beau is an advocate of animal rights and supports many rescue groups and causes.

http://www.pinterest.com/izzibellab/
http://izzibellabeau.beaucoupllc.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104994066972909479355/posts
https://www.facebook.com/izzibella.beau?ref=hl

No comments :

Post a Comment