Thursday, May 16, 2013

Title: Hidden Secrets

Author: Angee Taylor

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours

 

 
Title: Hidden Secrets
Author: Angee Taylor
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours

















Blurb:
Rose has been struggling for years to find out about the mysterious illness that’s killing her. She’s decided to end her life after one last trip to the French Quarter…Her plans go awry when the sexy Caleb Glasson, who carries a dark secret, saunters into her life. She discovers that she’s not what she appears to be, to rest of the world. The only man that can unlock that secret is dead at Caleb’s hand. The most startling epiphany is that she has latent powers that will emerge in a haunting thrilling story that will answer all of her questions.




Author Bio:
I was born in Houston, Texas to a troubled family. My mother and father seperated, I lived with my mother who later remarried to a wonderful man. We moved around a lot until we settled down in Deep East Texas. I married at a young age had my son two years later, my marriage was troubled. I later got divorced and have been raising my son as a single mom ever since. In 2006 I was diagnosed with a very rare disease, since then I have fought a battle to live a normal life and I am succeeding. I work full time as a nurse in a nontraditional setting, I see things most people can't imagine and will never see in their lives. I fight to save peoples lives, sometimes I lose sometimes I win. It is the emotional roller coaster of that job that led me to writing, I am able to put those emotions into my characters and let them out of my heart and soul.


Links:

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6914330.Angee_Taylor

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theangeetaylor

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AngeeTaylor

Web: http://www.angeetaylor.com/



Book Trailer:

http://youtu.be/OFpW8gDV88Y


Sheri's Review:

This book has alot of potential!  The premise is good and interesting.  It just needs a bit of work, and a good proofreader.  I couldn't read it as I am a proofreader, and found it beyond frustrating.  

I think this story really, really has the potential to be an awesome book.  It's unique and something I would definitley want to read.



Jenn's Review:

I love the idea of vamps that are born, and those that are bitten.  The storyline is great but needs some work, it felt like there was holes in the plot. Caleb sounds amazing! Hot, Strong, and romantic! A Vamp who waits for someone for 5 years is just so hmm mmm. I struggled with the vampires being warm and having a heartbeat, not that its bad just not what I expected.  I would love to reread this story after its filled out especially in the beginning, felt like huge gaps to me.



No comments :

Post a Comment