Sunday, November 2, 2014

Vixen in Vegas by Emma Nichols



Vixen In Vegas (A Sinful Novel Book 2)


***Blurb***


It was supposed to be a week of simply being, of living in the moment and enjoying every minute while it lasted. Of course, that kind of intoxication can have lingering effects. 
For Sin, she finds herself wanting to break all the rules, to extend her time with the stranger who stole her heart. Vegas is just the right kind of place to take such a gamble. 
Meeting up with BE at the gondolas is a risk. Love goes against everything they'd promised one another. But the best things in life can’t be planned. Soon Alysin will be tested. After guarding her heart for so long, she finally lets a man in and discovers that the worst things in life happen when she least expects them. 
When she walks in on BE with another woman and overhears their heated conversation, she suddenly remembers there is a reason she made these rules. 
Will broken rules lead to broken hearts? 
Or will she realize that though love is a gamble - - she's all in? 


***Excerpt***

“Seriously? I’m fearless. What do I have to be afraid of? I’m not tied down. I can move whenever I want. I have the best kind of job security ever, since I’m self-employed. Hell, I like me so much, I’ll never fire me!” My chin jutted out in defiance as I attempted to convince him how great my life was.
Sitting up slowly, he looked at me, the concern evident. “So, if you get hurt, you just move? If you get in a fight, you just move?” For the first time, he looked afraid. Then he shook his head. “It sounds lonely to me. It sounds like you go to great lengths to avoid dealing with feelings.” He edged closer to me, pushing my long dark hair out of my face. “Haven’t you ever had anything in your life worth sticking around for?” He cupped my face in his hand. I reached up and held it there for a moment with my eyes closed.
That was a lot to consider. That was a lot to analyze. “I left home after graduation because I wanted a change. I needed more excitement in my life. Jolie and I agreed to never live in the same state twice. There was no need, not with fifty states to choose from,” I said with a shy smile.
“And if you ran out of states?” he asked with a raised brow.
“There’s always the Caribbean, then Europe,” I said with a shrug.
“Okay,” he began slowly. “This is a good start. This is what I want...to get to know you.”
Shaking my head in confusion, I asked, “What?”
“Renegotiating our terms. I want to get to know you. All the boring stuff...life by the typical stats: name, date of birth, occupation, last known address...phone number, email, that kind of thing. I want it all with you, Sin. I want the possibility of forever wrapped in a hundred million moments. 


Available here:


***Bio***

What made her decide to be an erotica author? Simple. How else was she going to parlay her two favorite past times into a career? Emma is single and loving it. Like her first character, Alysin, Sin for short, she doesn't believe in settling or in settling down. She loves to indulge in her passions whenever the mood strikes and enjoys keeping all of life's cliche moments spicy. Known for her sense of humor, Emma surrounds herself with friends whose antics often become the source of book fodder. Her ideal situation would be to explore the Caribbean while writing. She pursues that dream daily.

Connect with Emma:





No comments :

Post a Comment