Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Demon Mate by Sheri Lyn

Demon’s Mate
Sheri Lyn



Blurb:
Brogan Taggert, a wolf shifter and  town playboy has his entire world  upended when he meets his mate. Not only is he a man, but he's also in Hell... Literally.


Jericho, a six hundred year old demon was dragged to Hell after helping the town of Blue Creek banish a necromancer. Each day he's tortured and all he can do is call out to his mate and say I’m sorry.
They say the road to Hell is laid with good intentions. It's time for Brogan to find out if the old adage is true. Can they rescue Jericho and have their happily ever after?

https://amazon.com/dp/B074HPSYQ8/


Author Bio:

Hi I'm Sheri Lyn. I live in Florida with the loves of my life, my two dogs Koda a Corgi/Dwarf Chow mix and Bailey a Lab/Aussie mix. I love living here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.


When I'm not writing, I'm at the evil day job where my sanity is tested on a daily basis. My sarcastic quips can provide a much-needed break until I can return home to Koda, Bailey and books, my three joys.


Come visit me on Facebook. I love to meet new readers.
Fb – https://facebook.com/Sheri-Lyn-Author
Twitter - @sherilynauthor
Website – sherilynauthor.com

No comments :

Post a Comment